See how the Store of the Future Looks Like
Mashable got a sneak peek inside a “Store of the Future” by London based technology company Farfetch highlighting cutting edge shopping technology features such as:
- A Universal Shopping List stored on the customer’s phone, which can be sent to the shopping assistant
- Smart rail where clothes that are physically hanged on get added to the digital shopping list.
- Smart Digital Mirror allowing you to simulate how the items would look like in different lighting and
- Tinder like flip experience for clothing
- Payment directly on phone via Apple Pay, etc.
Read more at the link below.